PE Teacher: Mr. Mead
The Physical Education program at Vandenberg World Cultures Academy is designed to provide all children with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary to make wise decisions about their health and physical well-being now and throughout their lifetimes!!
A physically educated student:
- Demonstrates competency in many movement forms and proficiency in a few movement forms.
- Applies movement concepts and principles to the learning and development of motor skills.
- Exhibits a physically active lifestyle.
- Achieves and maintains a health-enhancing level of physical fitness.
- Demonstrates responsible personal and social behavior in physical activity settings.
- Demonstrates understanding and respect for differences among people in physical activity settings.
- Understands that physical activity provides opportunities for enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and social interaction.
Physical Education Teacher