Request for Proposals (RFPs)
You can submit your email address via our Vendor Registration Page and we may send you an email notification when we post an Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, and/or a quote. Southfield Public Schools is not responsible for misdirected or undelivered email notifications.
Please note that in addition to our web site, Southfield Public Schools will post all Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, and/or quotes on the State of Michigan Sigma website. This is a centralized web based system that provides a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout our region. For additional information or if you would like to register, please visit the State website: https://milogintp.michigan.gov/
Bids and Quotes
- Food Service RFP Information Section
- Food Service RFP Claims, menus, policies
- Food Service RFP: Meal patterns & nutrition standards
- Play structure plan specifications
- Bid Addendum I - Prebid Meeting is scheduled for March 29 and the time has changed to 10:00 a.m.
Past Bids and Quotes
Prebid Meeting 12-19-18 at 10:00 a.m. at Thompson K-8, 16300 Lincoln, Southfield, MI 48076.
- Book 1 of 2 - Bidding Requirements
- Book 2 of 2 - Bidding Requirements
- Thompson and Vandenberg Roof Section Maps
- Southfield Reviews Subcontractor Temple
- Southfield Public Schools - A232-2016