Check out the athletics web page for other sports-specific information.
Athletic supporters can join us virtually for a front-row seat at the season home games. Please follow the step below:
- Vistit https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/southfield-high-school-southfield-mi
- Click “FOLLOW” towards the top right of the page.
- Click “Sign up for Free!”
- Create your account by entering in your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Click “Continue”.
The following sport will not return for Winter 2020:
All participants (student and coaches) must wear face coverings at all times – during all practices and non-game activities, and during games. Anyone refusing to wear a mask during practice or competition will not be allowed to play/participate. No required COVID-19 testing procedures will be used.
If any competing school district opts not to wear a mask, Southfield Public Schools Athletic Department will not play that opponent.
Complying with all guidance published by MHSAA, the Southfield Public Schools winter sports program follows the guidelines outlined below.
- The first row of bleachers will be accessible for students to place their belongings.
- All participants are required to bring their own water bottle. Water bottles must not be shared. Hydration stations (water fountains, etc.) will not be used.
- All equipment will be sanitized before use and cleaned intermittently during practices.
- Participants will be instructed to go directly home to shower and to wash and sanitize their workout gear.
- Seating at the table for the game officials, who include the announcer, bookkeeper and timekeeper, will be socially distanced at six feet.
- Hand sanitizer, extra face masks and disinfectant wipes will be readily available for use.
Winter 2022 Spectator Notice
For Winter Sports games, we are prohibiting spectators at the home games this week and moving forward we are limiting ticket sales to two (2) per student athlete in an effort to still allow families to come and support the student. Our intent is to the amount of spectators in the stands in order to keep everyone safe.
Game times and dates are subject to change, so please check the athletics calendar regularly.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA