Check out the athletics web page for other sports-specific information.
Athletic supporters can join us virtually for a front-row seat at the season home games. Please follow the step below:
- Vistit https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/southfield-high-school-southfield-mi
- Click “FOLLOW” towards the top right of the page.
- Click “Sign up for Free!”
- Create your account by entering in your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Click “Continue”.
The following sport will not return for Winter 2020:
All participants (student and coaches) must wear face coverings at all times – during all practices and non-game activities, and during games. Anyone refusing to wear a mask during practice or competition will not be allowed to play/participate. No required COVID-19 testing procedures will be used.
If any competing school district opts not to wear a mask, Southfield Public Schools Athletic Department will not play that opponent.
Complying with all guidance published by MHSAA, the Southfield Public Schools winter sports program follows the guidelines outlined below.
- The first row of bleachers will be accessible for students to place their belongings.
- All participants are required to bring their own water bottle. Water bottles must not be shared. Hydration stations (water fountains, etc.) will not be used.
- All equipment will be sanitized before use and cleaned intermittently during practices.
- Participants will be instructed to go directly home to shower and to wash and sanitize their workout gear.
- Seating at the table for the game officials, who include the announcer, bookkeeper and timekeeper, will be socially distanced at six feet.
- Hand sanitizer, extra face masks and disinfectant wipes will be readily available for use.
Game times and dates are subject to change, so please check the athletics calendar regularly.