Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ October 2020 ›|
Professional Development Day - No SchoolDate: Oct 21Calendar: District Calendar
Regular Board Meeting 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMRegular Board MeetingDate: Oct 27Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMLocation: Webex Virtual MeetingCalendar: District Calendar
To join the meeting please call 1-415-655-0001 and enter meeting number (access code): 172 640 4601 or by clicking on the following link https://oneoakland.webex.com/oneoakland/onstage/g.php?MTID=e97058d7911abc2fa82c1c01c877bf735.
Professional Development Day / Election Day - No SchoolDate: Nov 3Calendar: District Calendar
Forgotten Harvest Food Distribution 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMForgotten Harvest Food DistributionDate: Nov 6Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMLocation: Bussey Center for Early Childhood Education (24501 Fredrick Street, Southfield, 48033)Calendar: District Calendar
Forgotten Harvest is operating to provide healthy, nutritious food to our neighbors in need. The pantry will remain open until the designated end time or until the food has all been distributed.