Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ May 2020 ›|
Gleaners Mobile Food Pantry 9:30 AM to 11:00 AMGleaners Mobile Food PantryDate: Jun 5Time: 9:30 AM to 11:00 AMLocation: Thompson K-8 International Academy, 16300 Lincoln Drive Southfield, MI 48076Calendar: District Calendar
Regular Board Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMRegular Board MeetingDate: Jun 9Time: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMLocation: Webex - Virtual MeetingCalendar: District Calendar
The purpose of the meeting is a district update and for other necessary items needing Board approval. To join the meeting, please call 1-415-655-0001 and enter the meeting number (access code): 476 722 772 or by clicking on the following link http://oneoakland.webex.com/oneoakland/onstage/g.php?MTID=e103a20de8b12ec7fb445f55870b10e7c.
Records Day - No StudentsDate: Jun 15Calendar: District Calendar