Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ October 2019 ›|
Special Board Meeting 6:30 PM to 8:00 PMSpecial Board MeetingDate: Oct 22Time: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PMLocation: John W. English Administrative CenterCalendar: District Calendar
U New Student Open House 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMU New Student Open HouseDate: Oct 24Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCalendar: District Calendar
This is an Open House format. Come and explore. See presentations as you have interest. Meet staff and students. Come and check us out. The last presentations will begin at 7:30.
Half (1/2) Day AMDate: Oct 30Calendar: District Calendar
Special Education Support Services Parent Advisory Committee Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMSpecial Education Support Services Parent Advisory Committee MeetingDate: Nov 13Time: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMLocation: 16299 Mount Vernon, Southfield, MI 48075Calendar: District Calendar