Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ March 2019 ›|
Special Board Meeting 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMSpecial Board MeetingDate: Mar 26Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMLocation: Morris Adler School, 19100 Filmore, Southfield, MI 48075Calendar: District Calendar
Half (1/2) Day AMDate: Mar 27Calendar: District Calendar
1 Aprthru Apr 5
Spring Recess - No SchoolDate: Apr 1 - Apr 5Calendar: District Calendar
Report Card Marking Period EndsDate: Apr 8Calendar: District Calendar
Report Card viewable in MiStar Parent Connect on April 16.
UMSA/UHSA 2019 Application DueDate: Apr 8Calendar: District Calendar
Entrance Testing April 26