Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ August 2020 ›|
USDA Farmers to Families Food Box DistributionDate: Aug 14Location: Southfield High School for the Arts & Technology (24675 Lahser Road, Southfield, MI 48033)Calendar: District Calendar
Perfect Pact, LLC has partnered with the district for the USDA Farmers to Families Food Box program to provide fresh produce to families in need. First come, first served.
Gleaners Mobile Food Pantry 9:30 AM to 11:00 AMGleaners Mobile Food PantryDate: Aug 28Time: 9:30 AM to 11:00 AMLocation: Thompson K-8 International Academy, 16300 Lincoln Drive Southfield, MI 48076Calendar: District Calendar
First Day of School - All StudentsDate: Aug 31Calendar: District Calendar
Labor Day Recess - No SchoolDate: Sep 4Calendar: District Calendar
Labor Day Recess - No SchoolDate: Sep 7Calendar: District Calendar