Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|Previous May 2022 Next|
Enrollment Fair for Bussey Center for Early Childcare Education 2:00 PM to 9:06 PMEnrollment Fair for Bussey Center for Early Childcare EducationDate: May 19Time: 2:00 PM to 9:06 PMLocation: Bussey, 24501 Fredrick St, Southfield, MI 48033Cost: FREECalendar: Adler Calendar
If you have a child up to five years old, we invite you to visit our Bussey Center for Early Childcare Education Enrollment Fair, Thursday, May 19, 2022 from 2-6 p.m.
Accepting returning and new applications for Birth to Five Head Start. Bring the required information for on-site pre-registration processing.
Bussey Center for Early Childcare Education
24501 Fredrick St.
Southfield, MI 48033
Information Needed for Pre-Registration:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Original Birth Certificate
- Health Appraisal/Physical Form
- Current Immunization Records
- Dental Exam
- Proof of Child Custody (if applicable)
Spring Open House - Fall 2022 Enrollment InformationDate: May 25Location: Southfield A&T High School, 24675 Lahser Rd, Southfield, MI 48033Cost: FREECalendar: Adler Calendar
We're inviting Wayne and Oakland County parents of students who are seeking an exciting and rigorous academic environment geared toward success to attend our Spring Open House, Wednesday, May 25 from 4-7 p.m. at Southfield A&T High School.
Bring your scholar to visit our district showcase of schools, IB, STEAM and AP academic programs, athletic and performing arts programming, language immersion and career pathway opportunities!
Visit https://www.southfieldk12.org/registration/ for enrollment information.
27 Maythru May 30
Memorial Day Recess Fri-MonDate: May 27 - May 30Calendar: District Calendar
13 Junthru Jun 15
High School Final ExamsDate: Jun 13 - Jun 15Calendar: District Calendar
13 Junthru Jun 15
Half (1/2) Day AM - All High School StudentsDate: Jun 13 - Jun 15Calendar: District Calendar