- PTA President: Mrs. Binion (313)205-6758
- PTA Vice President: Ms. Lewis (313)618-1165
- PTA Secretary: Mrs. Vann (248)227-9721
- PTA Treasurer: Ms. Anderson (248)802-0410
Can’t make the meetings but still want to help KLC PTA raise funds to help the school? Here’s what you can do…..
Already a Kroger Card member? If yes then go to ‘Kroger.com’ and select:
- My account
- Community Rewards/
- Type in “Kennedy Learning Center”
- Click on the school’s name
- Hit enroll
Now Kennedy Learning Center PTA will earn a % of the purchases you make at Kroger!
Not a Kroger Card Holder? Don’t worry! Please contact Marcia Binion (PTA) at 313.205.6758 or you can email Mrs. Collette Vann (PTA) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to send home a card with your son/daughter!
Are you an Amazon Member? Just go to smiles.amazon.com and enter your login as always.
- Under the search bar hit the down arrow that says change supporting
- Go down to pick your own charitable organization and type in “Kennedy Center Special Education PTA”.
- Hit the select button and select our school. It will automatically save
Now you can shop and help Kennedy Learning Center at the same time! Please be sure to ask your family and friends to do the same!
Have Gift cards to purchase for friends, or family, Have some shopping to do for your household? Well why not do both while helping Kennedy Learning Center PTA? What do I have to do?
It’s as simple as going to www.shopwithscrip.com to see more than 700 vendors who participate in the program! You can place your order directly with the PTA by completing a list and sending a check, money order or cash to school or you may go online to SHOPWITHSCRIP.COM and look in the lower left-hand corner of the screen for Join a Scrip Program. When prompted enter the code F279359F66652 and select the vendors you would like to purchase cards from and the KLC PTA will earn a % of the sale. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Marcia Binion (PTA) at 313.205.6758.