Welcome to Southfield High School AT
Southfield A&T News
Congratulations C. Mc Evans
Class of 2020 Valedictorian
Salutatorian Class of 2020
Student Work Permits:
During the school closure period, student work permits will be processed at the John W. English Administrative Center (24661 Lahser Road, Southfield, MI 48033) on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. by appointment only. Students can schedule an appointment by Joline Davis at: (248) 746-8987
Important Information During School Closure:
Online learning information, Meal distribution and more useful documents:
For stakeholders’ convenience, one location will be utilized for all grade levels. Please visit southfieldk12.org/covid19 for updates. Thank you.
Our Wayne State University C2 Pipeline Partners are continuing to serve the needs of our students virtually. During the school closures, it is important to keep our students engaged. Therefore, the C2 Pipeline STEM LAB will conduct online demonstrations, answer questions, and provide STEM activities that can be completed at home: Monday through Thursday from 2pm until 3pm. C2 Pipeline will also offer virtual programming between the hours of 3pm - 4:30pm Monday through Thursday beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Please visit the C2 Pipeline program's website (www.c2pipeline.wayne.edu) for updates and offerings.
Activities will be accessible for students via Zoom, which is a web-based system that can be accessed via a mobile phone, tablet, computer, or Chrome book. PLEASE NOTE: If accessing Zoom via mobile phone, you can download the app, or access it using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/6846480273. C2 Pipeline is working diligently to make the transition to virtual programming as easy as possible.
UPDATES will be sent out via Remind and will be posted on our google classroom.
If you have questions regarding The Wayne State C2 Pipeline Program, please feel free to contact
Ms. DJ: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Alber: email@example.com.
Please feel free to share this is public information, each site will have to be called to determine their current situation as they are changing minute by minute. Forgotten Harvest's Marketing and Communications team is working to update their webpage, as it relates to COVID-19 and the food pantries they support that are still operational. The link to that page is: https://www.forgottenharvest.org/COVID19/
Important News from our Career and Technical Education Department (CTE)
Message from Mr. Dignan SPS Community Affairs:
Please note that the food pantries are making changes constantly so it would be best to direct any families (clients) to contact the pantry to confirm their availability before visiting.
Here are Forgotten Harvest locations near us:
· Transfiguration Parish-Fransciscan - 25225 Code Rd. - Southfield, MI 48033 Monday & Wednesday, 9-11:30 am
· MP-Oakland Church of Christ - 23333 W 10 Mile Rd - Southfield, MI 48033 - Tuesday 2nd, 1-2 pm
· MP-Christ Church of Southfield - 23795 Civic Center Southfield, MI 48034 - Saturday 4th, 8-11 am
· MP-Bussey Center - 24501 Frederick Street Southfield, MI 48033 Friday 1st - 3rd, 9 am
· MP-Development Center Bright Stars - 19740 Burt Road Detroit, MI 48219 Thursday 4th, 3-4 pm
· MP-House of Help - 23700 Clarita Detroit, MI 48219 Thursday, 12-6 pm
· Salvation Army-Farmington - 27500 Shiawassee Farmington Hills, MI 48336 Monday, 2-3:30 pm
· CARES of Farmington Hills - 27835 Shiawassee Road Farmington Hills, MI 48336 Tuesday, 9:30-11 am
· Prevailing Church - 27125 Grand River Redford, MI 48240 Monday, 3-5 pm
· Redford Interfaith Relief - 18499 Beech Daly Redford, MI 48240 Tuesday, 10-2 pm
· Kollel - 15230 W. Lincoln Oak Park, MI 48237 Wednesday, 1-9 pm
· Gospel Tabernacle - 19371 Greenfield Detroit, MI 48235 Saturday, 2-4 pm
· MP-Detroit Hope - 16621 Lahser Detroit, MI 48219 Tuesday
· Yad Ezra - 2850 W. 11 Mile Road Berkley, MI 48072 Sunday, 12-2 pm
· Pure Word M.B.C. - 20011 Grand River Ave. Detroit, MI 48219 Wednesday, 1-2 pm
· Methodist Children's Home - 26645 W 6 Mile Rd Redford, MI 48240 Monday, 7-7:30 pm
· My Place Center for Wellness (SODIC) - 12718 W. 9 Mile Road Oak Park, MI 48237 Monday, 9:30-10:30 am
· Bread of Life-Christ Temple - 10830 W. 9 Mile Road Oak Park, MI 48237 Friday, 3-5 pm
· St. Christine Christian Services - 22303 Fenkell Detroit, MI 48223 Tuesday, 1-4 pm
· MP-Temple Israel Northwest Activity Center - 14000 W. 7 Mile Detroit, MI 48235 Thursday 4th, 8 am
· Mt. Vernon M.B.C. - 15125 Burt Rd. Detroit, MI 48223 Wednesday, 1-4 pm
· MP-Mt. Vernon M.B.C. - 15125 Burt Rd. Detroit, MI 48223 Wednesday, 1-4 pm
If you missed taking your yearbook photo and would like to do so, please contact Motor City Portraits at: 313-863-1630.
Appointments Tuesday &Thursday 2 pm-6:30 pm & Saturdays 12 pm - 6pm