Attracting new members and retaining existing members are among the most important duties of PTA. A strong membership enables PTA to be a force in decisions involving the welfare and education of children. Active leadership helps to create strong programs in your school community and a strong commitment among your members.
PTA Membership Benefits
Whether you're buying school supplies for the kids or renting a car for your next family vacation, PTA members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to National PTA's Member Benefits Provider Program.**
National PTA teams up with businesses committed to supporting PTA’s mission of serving all children by offering our members special discounts, fundraising opportunities and other unique deals.
Become a Member
To join the PTA, please follow any one of the options below:
Contact VPTA President, Charli Canaday / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Vandenberg World Cultures Academy (Phone 248-746-7375)
- Complete the Membership form (MI Membership Application ) and Return to your Child's Teacher or to the School Office with payment of $10.00
Why Join Vandenberg PTA
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause-your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child's school you'll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone-parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities-is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
Whether you're buying school supplies for the kids, or renting a car for your next family vacation; PTA members can save money on everyday purchases.
National PTA is able to partner with businesses and negotiate special discounts, fundraising opportunities and other valuable benefits exclusively for PTA members.
Grandparents play a critical role in supporting children's achievement. More than 6.5 million children nationwide live in households maintained by grandparents. That's why National PTA is pleased to offer our members a special opportunity to purchase AARP membership at a 15% discount.
AARP has designed its membership to help people age 50+ "live their best life." Your AARP membership will give you access to a wealth of valuable information and benefits that you can enjoy including:
- Trusted information and resources like AARP The Magazine.
- Everyday discounts on travel, personal health, dining and more.
- Tools to help with everything from finances to healthy living.
- Exclusive products like dental, hearing and cell phone plans.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Additional spouse/partner membership at no cost.
We're at the Airport and in your Neighborhood. The world's largest airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 10,090 locations in 145 countries, is proud to offer PTA members up to 20% off using discount CDP# 1929580 every time you reserve.
- Save up to 20% using discount CDP# 1929580
- FREE Child Seat with every rental
- Additional savings on Affordable Prepaid Rates
- Special promotions in addition to your discount
- FREE Hertz Gold Plus Rewards enrollment! Earn free rental days and receive expedited service!
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Enroll and receive expedited service, free rental days and special deals.
Hertz Special Offers -Check out the latest deals to use in addition to your discount. Just reserve with your discount CDP# 1929580 and a Special OfferPC# and Save!
Reserve online or call (800) 654-2210.
MetLife Auto & Home® has partnered with the National PTA to provide members with access to valuable features and benefits, including special group discounts on auto insurance.
With MetLife Auto & Home You Can:
- Take advantage of group discounts
- Receive a discount for bank account deduction
- Save more with our Multi-Car Discount
- Choose from a variety of insurance policies to meet your coverage needs
Plus, if you decide to choose MetLife Auto & Home, they'll help you make the switch quickly and easily.
The world's largest office products company proudly supports individual PTA members and PTA units with an exclusive year-round in-store discount, including:
- 10% off supplies and furniture
- 25% off copy & print
- 5% back in rewards on everything else you buy at Staples (except postage, phone/gift cards and savings passes)
- Free shipping on Staples.com