Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ August 2018 ›|
Labor Day Recess - No SchoolAug 31District Calendar
Labor Day Recess - No SchoolSep 3District Calendar
Special Education Support Services Parent Advisory Committee Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMSpecial Education Support Services Parent Advisory Committee MeetingSep 196:00 PM to 7:30 PM16299 Mount Vernon, Southfield 48075District Calendar
Meet and greet with the administration and network with parents. Childcare available.