Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
Adler's Winter Wonderland Adler K-2 students participated in a series of Arts & Crafts to begin celebrating the holiday season.
Nasa Education Programs and Projects A list of education opportunities that NASA offers throughout the year
PTA Meetings @ 6PM PTA Meetings will now begin at 6pm. Please plan to join us at our new time. We hope to see you there!