Job Openings - External
Applicants should view open jobs and complete an application through our online application system: Application Central.
Current External Openings
Please Note: This site is for external job applicants only.
- Director of Student/Family Support Network and Community Engagement (#9136E)
- Director of Post-Secondary Career Planning and Community Partnerships (#9137E)
- Assistant Athletic Director - Unaffiliated (#9138)
- 1.0 Family Service Worker - Head Start - (#9139) Bussey Early Childhood Center
- 1.0 Title I Teacher (#2185E) - ON HOLD
- 1.0 Spanish Teacher (#2198E)
- 1.0 First Grade Teacher (#2202E)
- 1.0 Vocal Music Teacher (#2177E)
- 1.0 Social Studies Teacher (#2195E) - ON HOLD
- 1.0 Second Grade Teacher (#2206E)
- 1.0 Special Education Resource Room Teacher (#2216E)
MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL
- 1.0 Art Teacher (#2176E)
- 1.0 Math and Science Teacher (#2197E)
- 1.0 Spanish Teacher (#2195-2E)
- 1.0 English/Social Studies Teacher (#2217E)
- 0.5 Parapro-ASD at Elementary School (#9543-MESPA) - Part Time (3.75hrs/day) - ON HOLD
- 1.0 Parapro-ASD at K-8 School (#9547E-MESPA) - Full Time (7.5 hrs/day)
How to View and Apply for Openings
Please click the "Applicant Central" to view/apply for positions currently available with the Southfield Public School District.
Please be mindful of the closing dates for these positions. Once a position's closing date has been reached, it will not be visible on the Applicant Central site and will not become available again unless it is reopened or the closing date is extended.
Please Note: Once a position's closing date has been reached, it will not be visible on the Applicant Central site and will not become available again unless it is reopened or the closing date is extended.
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with the Southfield Public School District!