Job Openings - External
Applicants should view open jobs and complete an application through our online application system: Application Central.
Current External Openings
Please Note: This site is for external job applicants only.
- #9134- 0.5 FTE Project Assistant for Pupil Registration/Child Accounting (Unaffiliated)
- 1.0 Speech Pathologist (#2120E)
- 1.0 Family Service Worker - Head Start - (Job Code 9128) Bussey Early Childhood
- 1.0 Third Grade Teacher (#2150E)
- 1.0 Second Grade Teacher (#2152E)
- 1.0 Title I Teacher (#2185E)
- 1.0 Vocal Music Teacher (#2177E)
- 1.0 Science Teacher (#2127-E)
- 1.0 Special Education (EI) Teacher (#2162E)
MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL
- 1.0 Drama Teacher (#2175E)
- 1.0 Art Teacher (#2176E)
- 1.0 Science Teacher (#2112E)
- .5 Art Teacher (#2149E)
- 1.0 Culinary Arts Teacher (#2172-E)
- 1.0 Secretary-Counseling Center at K-8 School (#9523E-ESOS)
- 1.0 Parapro-ASD at Middle School (#9544E-MESPA) - Full Time (7.5hrs/day)
- 0.5 Parapro-Section 504 at K-8 School (#9542E-MESPA) - Part Time (3.75hrs/day)
- 0.5 Parapro-ASD at Elementary School (#9543-MESPA) - Part Time (3.75hrs/day)
How to View and Apply for Openings
Please click the "Applicant Central" to view/apply for positions currently available with the Southfield Public School District.
Please be mindful of the closing dates for these positions. Once a position's closing date has been reached, it will not be visible on the Applicant Central site and will not become available again unless it is reopened or the closing date is extended.
Please Note: Once a position's closing date has been reached, it will not be visible on the Applicant Central site and will not become available again unless it is reopened or the closing date is extended.
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with the Southfield Public School District!