Southfield A&T PTSA
- To promote the welfare of children/youth in home, school, community and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children/youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school; and that parents and teachers, may cooperate intelligently in the education of children/youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts that will secure for all children and youth, the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
*PTSA Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30 PM in the Commons Area.