Enrolling at Bussey
We are continually accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year.
Enrollment Documents for Pre-Kindergarten
Thank you for your interest in Bussey Center for Early Childhood Education. The first step of enrollment is to provide the documents listed below. At time of registration the preschooler must be a resident of the Southfield Public School district and have:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Original Birth Certificate
- Physical including TB Screening Results (All results must be within a year).
- Height & Weight
- Blood Pressure
- Sickle Cell Anemia (done at birth)
- Hemoglobin or Hematocrit (numerical value)
- Blood Lead Level (numerical value)
- Hearing Test
- Vision Test
- Current Immunization Records
- Dental Exam
- Proof of child custody (if applicable)
*Please complete and return all of the above documents to the Bussey Center. You will receive the application. Once you have completed your child’s enrollment package your application will be reviewed by staff personal.
*Please Note: Completing an application does not guarantee placement in the program. After being accepted into the program you will need to prove residency with the Southfield Public Schools Child Accounting/Pupil Registration Department.
If you have further questions please call (248)746-7350 to indicate interest in enrollment.